Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Rainbow Bookshelf!

A couple of days ago I decided to organize my bookshelf by color! This is gonna be a really short post on the process of me organizing it.


I really loved the way that this turned out and it makes me happy whenever I look at it. The one and only problem I have with this is that series of books aren't grouped together except for my twilight books since they're all the same color. This took my around two hours which is way longer that I had anticipated. There was a lot of junk and random things on my bookshelf and I cleaned everything off. I got rid of a lot of random books that were on my shelf. And by got rid of meaning I moved it to the hallway bookshelf. If you are wondering what is on the bottom shelf, it is a stack of all of my seventeen magazines in rainbow order and I put one of my scrapbooks on top because I wasn't sure what to do with it. I also have jewelry that doesn't fit in my jewelry box. 

Have any questions/requests? Email me or leave a comment!
bibliophilebookshelf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment