Friday, August 15, 2014

The Goddess Test Series Review!

I probably read this whole series within a week. These are probably my new favorite books. I loved them so much!

These books were so addictive. Once I finished reading one chapter I had to keep reading on because they always dropped a bomb on you at the end so there were a couple night where I was reading until 2 in the morning.
Storyline:
It is a very unique/modern story based on Greek Mythology. There is a girl, called Kate, and she is chosen to fulfill the role of Persephone, but she has to complete these tests and the life of her mother and her friend depends on it. These books follow here throughout her journey and struggles with her new life.

'The Goddess Test' (Book 1)
My friend recommended this book to me and I owned it for a while until I started it and I should have read it earlier because it was so good! Kate is such a strong main character and I loved all the characters except for the antagonist of course which I will not give away because spoilers... But I totally didn't see that coming.

'Goddess Interrupted' (Book 2)
A lot of things happen in the second book and I it all happened toward the end and I had to immediately read the third book. The ending of this book is so intense and crazy that I immediately drove to Barnes & Noble to buy the third book and I had to start reading straight away.

'Goddess Inheritance' (Book 3)
Don't read the back of this book because spoiler, spoiler, spoiler, etc. Not really a spoiler to the third book but if you haven't finished the second book than don't read the back of the book. There is so much conflict in this book and these characters frustrate me so much sometimes when things don't work out goodness gracious. Everything comes together and ends in a way that satisfies my needs since I felt really attached to these characters.

There is never a dull moment in any of these books which is why I love them so much! It was exhilarating and it's a really easy and quick read. I recommend it 100%.

Want me to read/review something? Email me!
bibliophilebookshelf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment