Monday, August 4, 2014

The Giver Movie Trailer Review!

I'm so excited that this book is finally becoming a movie and it comes out August 15th! I remember reading this book in 5th grade for class. Which is so long ago considering that now I am a high school senior.


I'm going to keep this review really short and sweet.



I think I will definitely need to read this book again before I go see the movie. Overall, I love the cast and the trailer makes the movie looks really exciting. But Taylor Swift?! I love her but I just don't think she's the best actress. There have been a few trailers now that have been floating around YouTube and I have watched and loved every single one of them. As far as I remember from the last time I read it, that the places are how I pictured them in my mind. I can't wait another day until this movie comes out.

If you have questions or want me to review a certain book, email me!
bibliophilebookshelf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment